The Vienna Experts Club International (VECI) is an initiative of the Vienna Tourist Board, the official destination marketing agency for Vienna.
If you are employee of
- an international travel agency and/or tour operator,
- an airline,
- a transport company and
- an online travel portal,
working in sales and marketing and offering trips to Vienna, you are warmly welcome to Vienna Experts Club International.*
Membership is free of charge. As a Vienna Expert Club International member we expect you to be involved in promoting Vienna as a tourist destination. You will receive our regular club newsletter and we look forward to your visits to our club website.
Claiming your club offers – Your visit to Vienna
For the duration of your stay you and your accompanying person will receive
- Your free Vienna City Card with Wiener Linien/public transport in Vienna (red card) as well as
- your Club Card and the bonus booklet,
to take advantage of all the special offers available to club members visiting Vienna.
- New: As a member you can take advantage of all Club benefits once a calendar year.
- The special offers will only be made available to preregistered and activated members.
- Your Club Card is effective for 7 days and the Vienna City Card for 24, 48 or 72 hours after devaluation.
- An additional free Vienna Card for your travelling companion will be issued only if the intended recipient appears in person at the time of collection at the Tourist Info together with the Club member.
- You will need to show the Club card together with a photo ID, and occasionally to submit a business card, before benefitting from the offers provided by our partners.**
- The offers are applicable for the Vienna Experts Club International member and a maximum of one accompanying person, unless specified otherwise in the offer.
Your membership will be cancelled automatically if
- you leave the tourism industry and/or
- if you unsubscribe from the Vienna Experts Club International newsletter
Your membership is unaffected if you change job but remain in the industry. Please inform the Club office of any changes of address or job description so that we can continue to communicate with you. If we do not receive your new contact details your membership will be cancelled.
The Club offers may no longer be enjoyed in all the cases noted above.
* The decision to accept applicants as members of Vienna Experts Club International is made by the Vienna Tourist Board club office. It reserves the right to refuse applications without stating reasons.
** GDPR: Please note that the Vienna Tourist Board has no influence over the processing of personal data collected during the course of using the club benefits by our partners. For details on the use of your personal data, please refer to the respective partner company. The Vienna Tourist Board assumes no liability and offers no guarantee for the benefits granted to club members by the partners. If you have further questions about data protection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.