If you are employee of:
- an international travel agency and/or tour operator,
- an airline,
- a transport company, or
- an online travel portal
work in sales or marketing, and are offering trips to Vienna, you are warmly welcome to the Vienna Experts Club International.*
Membership is free of charge. As a Vienna Expert Club International member, we expect you to be involved in promoting Vienna as a tourist destination. You will receive our regular club newsletter and we look forward to your visit to our club website.
Claiming Your Club Offers – Your Visit to Vienna
For the duration of your stay you will receive
- 1 free Vienna City Card for you as a member with countless discounts and free travel on public transportation within Vienna for 24 hours, as well as
- a Club Card, including a benefit folder, with which you can take advantage of numerous offers during your visit to Vienna.
- New: Club benefits, including the free Vienna City Card, can be used for one visit to Vienna per calendar year.
- The special offers are only available to enrolled and and fully-registered members.
- Your Club Card is valid for 7 days and the Vienna City Card for 24 hours after validation.
- To receive the benefits, you need to show the Club card together with a valid photo ID.
- The special offers are valid for the club member and a maximum of one accompanying person, unless otherwise stated in the offer.
- Share your experiences in Vienna with us by filling out the feedback form that will be sent to you after your trip to Vienna.
Your membership will be cancelled automatically if
- you leave the tourism industry and/or
- if you unsubscribe from the Vienna Experts Club International newsletter
If you change jobs within the industry, your membership will remain valid. Please inform the club office of any job and/or address changes so that we can continue to contact you. If we do not receive your new contact details, your membership will be automatically terminated.
In all of the cases mentioned above, the Club's offers can no longer be used.
* The decision on admission to the Vienna Experts Club International is made by the club office of the Vienna Tourist Board. It reserves the right to reject registrations without explanation.
** GDPR: Please note that the Vienna Tourist Board has no influence over the processing of personal data during the course of claiming club benefits from our club partners. Details on the respective use of your personal data can be obtained from the respective partner company. The Vienna Tourist Board assumes no liability and offers no guarantee for the benefits granted to club members by club partners. For further questions about data protection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.